This Agreement was last revised on May 07th, 2020.
www.ksshinycleaners.com.au (“we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
- “Product” refers to the product or good available for sale on the website.
- “Service” or “Services” denotes any service shown below, which we may offer from our Website.
- “User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is visiting accessing for taking any service from us;
- “Customer” or “Client” refers to the user interested in purchasing or availing services available on the website;
- “Service Provider” refers to the person or firm providing cleaning service on behalf of the company;
- “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to K & S Shiny Cleaners;
- ”Website” shall mean and include “https://ksshinycleaners.com.au, and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
III. INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
- Eligibility: Certain Service of the Website is not available to minors under the age of 13 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication:When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
Shiny Cleaning Service offers the best cleaning experience for all your home. We boast of having the best team of highly trained cleaners who know what it takes to make your house sparkling clean.
By cleaning, we do not mean the usual wiping off dust. We go into detail to ensure that everything in the set project is given a wipe out with our best cleaning products.
We use the best cleaning products to ensure you get the best end of the lease or spring cleaning experience. Our cleaning detergents are made by the best detergent manufacturing companies. They can disinfect and kill germs 100%. There is no need to worry about your cat or dog pet roaming outside and residing in your home. Our products will clean out and kill any harmful germs present.
We reserve the right, in its discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to its Website.
VI. HOW TO BOOK?
We always try to provide our customers with fair price for their cleaning job. If you need to book us you can request an online quote using a “REQUEST A QUOTE” button down below or click “Free Quote” button in the top menu. When you submitted a request, you will receive your quote in a few minutes. If you need more information you are always welcome to talk with us via 0359 338 422 / 0470 382 964. Our shiny customer care team will assist you.
The Service Provider shall discuss with the client the exact kind of service, fees and address of the property. The Client makes a booking request along with Date and time for the performance of the service. We provide confirmation mail of the booking to you by email.
The fee provided in the Email is just an estimate based on the details provided by you and said fees will be changed if the information provided by you is not accurate.
- All the bookings from this website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
- If you make a booking for our service. At the time booking, while providing your details it is your duty to be careful and warrant that the information provided is true and accurate.
- Payment mode shall be:
- Online: Credit Cards and Debit cards;
- Bank Transfer
- The customer shall be liable to pay mutually agreement complete amount before the performance of the service.
- The Client shall be liable to pay an extra $60 per hour, if the cleaning staff has to wait at the premises for the performance of the service.
- Any order to book our service that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you make your booking online we will provide you an email to confirm that we have received it.
- If there is an error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by email to [email protected].
- You must notify us instantly if any particulars are inappropriate.If your payment has not been accepted you will be informed of this in writing along with the reasons.
- We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
VIII. HEALTH AND SAFETY
The customer agrees not to enter the same room during the Shiny Cleaners Service Provider is working on or has equipment. For safety reason, we advise that:
- The carpet or floor may remain moist for several hours after the completion of the work. This may result in a slip hazard when walking from the carpet to hard floors such as tiles or floorboards.
- We will need to use electrical products and may ask you to be careful not to trip over any cords and keep children away from equipment that may be turned on.
In addition, we ask you to advise our Service Providers of any potential hazards that may exist within the house or grounds prior to commencement of work.
IX. DELIVERY OF SERVICE
- Shiny Cleaners cannot guarantee that all stains will be removed upon cleaning or refinishing. Stains derived from caustics, acids and permanent dyes may be permanent stains that cannot be removed. Further, Shiny Cleaners cannot be responsible for any pre-existing condition that is not apparent upon visual inspection.
- Light fittings are only dusted. The service provider doesn’t expel light fittings. If the customer wishes to clean the light fittings, the customer should remove them and the customer should install them.
- Filthy oily blinds should be cleaned by the Professional Blind Cleaning Company. We do cleaning as it were.
- Window tracks or Exterior sliding door tracks: Separate quotation will be given to clean them, as they are normally grimy and requires a lot of time to clean.
- Scruff Marks: We don’t clean scruff marks from doors, skirting boards, walls and other timber surfaces as the painted surface can be harmed by this.
- In the event that steel items in the property are excessively old/scratched then we can be restricted with the cleaning of these installations as it were.
- Mould: We only clean the mould in showers or bath, but can be limited with mould cleaning if mould has penetrated into the silicon ( the service provider will not remove the silicon or install new silicon for mould removal). A separate quote will be given for wiping mould in ceilings, walls etc. We do not specialise in mould removal; you may have to seek professional advice if the house is too mouldy.
- No Outdoor Cleaning: We don’t do any outdoor cleaning be it a balcony or any other outdoor area.
- Oven Cleaning: The service provider will not dismantle (remove the glass and so on.) oven. Just spotless what is available will be cleaned. If the customer needs to clean the oven glass, the customer should disassemble the glass and install it back after the cleaning. If the Oven has not been cleaned all the time, at that point it is illogical to expect to remove all the carbon and grime and accomplish 100% cleaning results
- Fly Screens: If the customer needs to wash the fly screens exclusively, the specialist organisation should be quoted to the customers.
- For Venetians blinds / Roller Blinds – if you require them to clean / wipe them, please contact the office for a separate quote as this is not included in our standard end of lease quotes, unless agreed with the service provider and mentioned on the quote provided to the client.
- Cleaning Walls inside the cupboard/wash room/cupboards/closet are excluded from the standard quotation. A separate quotation will be required for cleaning inside the walls.
- Shiny Cleaners will only warrant claims with respect to the workmanship of the services provided if the claim is reported within 10 days of completion of the work. In the event of a customer complaint, the customer undertakes to give Shiny Cleaners the opportunity to rectify all work.
X.CANCELLATION FEES AND SURCHARGES
Shiny Cleaners reserves the right to charge customers a cancellation fee if 3 days’ notice is not given for the cancellation of the booking. If the client fails to provide 3 days’ notice then the client shall be liable to pay a 50% fee for the cancellation.
It is the responsibility of you, the client, to organize parking for our Service Provider. Accordingly, any costs for parking will be added to the invoice along with a surcharge if parking is not available within a short distance.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sub-licensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they are applicable to the Service.
- We shall not be liable to collect the property keys from the real estate agents or return the keys back to the agent. It is solely the client’s responsibility. If the clients request for the keys to be dropped / courier, the client will bear the cost.
- The Service Provider shall use its own products, equipment and supplies. If the Client requires Service Provider to use particular products an additional fee may be charged. The service provider shall use industry standard products, equipment, and supplies. Neither we nor service provider shall not be responsible if the products, equipment or supplies have any unpredictable effect on Client’s Property.
If the Service Provider unable to attend the client premises within 4 hours of the scheduled service time or not able to provide booked service, the Service Provider will provide the Client with either:
- A full refund of payments made by the Client; or
- Offer to reschedule the Service at another time mutually agreed between the Client and, Service Provider.
We do not offer refunds for the delivered or completed service.
However, in a determination to accomplish customer satisfaction, we can provide remedial cleaning services to the Client. If the Client is not satisfied with the services, he or she can avail 2 hours of free remedial cleaning services.
The timing of free remedial cleaning services shall be decided mutually decide by Service Provider. Provision of free remedial cleaning service is at the discretion of the Service Provider after carefully analyzing the complaint of Client.
Free remedial cleaning service shall not be provided if:
Client request any service which is specifically prohibited or denied in this Agreement.
- Client fails to a complaint regarding the services within 48 hours from the completion of services.
- The effect of cleaning services has been nullified due to the negligence of the Client.
XIII. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on this Website is invalid where banned.
XIV. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Website;
- You shall not upload, any content that:
- Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright or any proprietary rights of any person or affect any one’s privacy, contain violence or hate speech, including any sensitive information about any person.
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
- You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the Website or data and files of the Website;
- You will not use any device, scraper or any automated thing to access the Website for any means without taking permission.
- You will inform us about anything is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
- You will not take any action that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement; and
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
You understand and agree that we (A) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, K & S Shiny Cleaners shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.ksshinycleaners.com.au. Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the service.
We accept no responsibility for delays/errors due to circumstances outside the Company’s ruling (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, government decisions, etc.
In no event shall K & S Shiny Cleaners, nor its Owners, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
XVII.THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Website may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate the site administrator for those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguards your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Website is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND (II) ANY DIRECT DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MONIES YOU HAVE PAID US IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other the material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for each and every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees, and assigns harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be cancelled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
The terms herein will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Australia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The courts of Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure us to perform its obligations under these Terms in the event that such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]